Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What this is all about.......

Let me begin by thanking you for stopping by and taking the time to read this post/blog. This is a blog I am creating to document my journey through the many changes I need to make in my life. I am certainly not a newbie when it comes to taking a journey but I am a newbie when it comes to actually finishing a journey I have begun.

It was very difficult for me to finally decide to give it shot once again. I knew that changes had to be made in my life and it had to happen soon. What better time than a new year. So I am taking this time to write down my goals for myself in 2011. Here it is:


  • Get Healthy (exercise, eat right, lose weight)
  • Run a 5K
  • Do more charity work
  • Go back to school for LPN
  • Get Organized (my home, my mind, my life)
  • Stay calm and focused (not let anyone get to me or between my goals)
  • Enjoy my family (focus on husband, son and ME)
  • Stay Motivated (to accomplish my goals)

I am well aware that these things will not be easy and they also come with many challenges but these are things I need to get done for myself and especially my son. There is nothing I want more than for my son to be proud of his mom, not be ashamed of me and for me to be a positive role model in his life.

So, without further ado, may my life changing journey begin. May you follow along for support nad maybe even inspiration. I intend to document my journey every step of the way. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment