Monday, January 10, 2011

End of Day 1.........

Today marked the beginning of weight loss journey. It started out a little emotional for me because I had to step on the scale but I quickly pulled myself together and reassured myself that i would make things better. It made me feel disgusted when I looked at the scale and it said 222.4. UGH! How could I let myself get to that point?!?! Well, enough of feeling sorry for myself, this is the plan.

  1. Drink at least 64oz. a day
  2. Exercise 3/wk for 30 min. (C25K)
  3. Eat 3 healthy meals a day and 2 snacks
  4. Count my calorie intake
  5. Sleep between 6 to 8 hours a night
As far as today is concerned, I did very well. This is what my day looked like:

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios w/ Milk
Snack: Blueberry Yogurt
Lunch: Tuna Fish w/ Melba Toast
Dinner: Whole Wheat Pasta w/ Ground Turkey & Pasta Sauce
Snack: Planters Big Nut Bar
Exercise: 31min. Run/Walk (week 1 day 1 of C25K program)
Water: 64oz

I would call that a success. WOOHOO! It feels great to have control again. Now the real challenge is whether I can keep it up or not. LOL! One day at a time and I'm confident I will do well.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Going to bed so that I can get ready for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment