Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick.......

I find it kind of ironic that in my last post I mentioned how I vowed to blog every single day whether it be "the good, the bad or the ugly." Then I wake up yesterday morning feeling like I was being strangled to death. I could barely breathe. I called my husband at work in a panic and he rushed home. Turns out that Uvula (the dangly thing in the back of your throat) was so swollen that it was giving me trouble swallowing and breathing. Hubby went to the store and bought me some ice cream to help bring the swelling down.

Now, if you are to know anything about mu hubby, is that he is a true work-a-holic. This man will work the day of his funeral if he could. So you can imagine my surprise when he rushed home to take care of me all day. I am such a lucky gal. I love him to pieces.

Anyway. Today I was home alone with my very energetic 21 month old. Not a good day. I feel like I got hit by a truck and then on top of that I had to chase my son around all day. So now I am laying in bed and hubby is taking care of the baby and I will probably be asleep before I even finish this entry. So my new promise is to blog everyday from now on--or until I get sick again--lol. Goodnight! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment