Wednesday, January 12, 2011

End of Day 3.......

Here I am at the end of my 3rd day on my journey and I feel like crap. For some strange reason I feel like I wont lose anything this week. If that is the case then i am going to flip out.

Let me elaborate on the craziness I just typed........

I have made a huge change in my life in the past 3 days as far as my diet is concerned. I have dramatically changed my eating habits.

Example: Normally I wouldnt eat anything all day except for dinner and that would usually consist of some type of fast food. Now I wake up and have breakfast, then a snack, then lunch, then dinner and then a snack. In between all that i drink a lot of water.

Now, the reason I feel horrible is because I feel like all I am doing is eating all day. Granted, my caloric intake is way less now while I eat all day as opposed to the one meal I was eating which was probably all my calories times 10. Im afraid I am not going to see results and I am easily discouraged.

Believe me when I tell you that I am well aware that this is just my first week but if I dont see the scale going down I am afraid I am going to get discouraged. UGH!!! This blog entry is probably completely useless and a waste of my time but whatever.

Ok, in a nut shell, I have been eating well the past few days. I havent exercised as much as I would like to and we will just have to wait and see what the scale says. Goodnight!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment