Sunday, January 9, 2011

Big Day Tomorow.......

Big things are happening tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the first day of the rest of my life. I will wake up nice and early to weigh in and find out what the "magic number" is. I have to admit I am super nervous. I know I have gained most of the weight I had lost if not all of it and then some. Oh well. New beginnings for me. I cannot let myself dwell on the negative. I just need to focus on making it positive.

With that said, I will be joining a challenge on youtube called "THE WALL". Whoa! Sounds kind of serious huh? I will also be making my first video on youtube discussing my weigh in, my plan and it will also be my entry into the challenge. I think this is going to be lots of fun and also a great way to hold myself accountable.

On top of all that going on, I am hoping I can start my C25K running program tomorrow as well. Am I biting off more than I can chew? No way! I know I can do it if I set my mind to it. Wish me luck guys. I will make my first official post tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Hasta Manana!

If you would like to check me out on my other sites, here they are:

www.twitter.com/shamelesslyme
www.youtube.com/user/shamelesslyme2011
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001923005186

No comments:

Post a Comment