Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling the Excitement!!!

Quick update from yesterday. I am certainly feeling much better than i did yesterday but not quite 100% yet. I have gotten lots of rest and drank lots of OJ and ate lots of soup--lol. Just like the doctor ordered. The doctor being my hubby of course.

Tomorrow I am going food shopping so that I can prepare for my new journey starting bright and early on Monday morning. I am actually very excited about it. The only thing I can do without is stepping on the scale but that is unfortunately one of the more important steps. I have to face the music and know where I am starting. Regardless of what the scale reads, one thing I know for sure, that is the last time I will weigh what it says I weigh.

Well, I am off to bed to get some more rest. I cant wait to hit the supermarket tomorrow to get some healthy food. Woohoo. Goodnight and thanks again for taking the time to read my blog. Hasta Manana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment