Tuesday, January 11, 2011

End of Day 2........

Hello everyone. Here I am as day 2 of my journey comes to a close, feeling happy yet sad.

I am happy because I did pretty well today with my eating. Breakfast was a success and lunch I feel could have been a little better but not bad and dinner went well. As far as my water intake, I just need 1 more glass of water to reach my goal but I will probably have at least 2 more before bed. So all in all it was a successful day but why am I sad you ask?

Yesterday I started the C25K program and it requires you to do it 3 days a week with a day of rest in between each day. Needless to say I purposely chose to do it Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Now, I am the type of person that hates doing things out of order or changing things up once I start. It makes me feel like its not going to work or like I have to start all over again so that its perfect. Im crazy, I know. Well, here in New Jersey, we are expecting a huge snow storm through the night into tomorrow. Expecting 20 inches. 20 INCHES!?!?!? Are you kidding me. Im not going to be able to go on my run tomorrow. Now what? Do I start my program all over again next week? Do I continue when I can? GRRRRRRR! So frustrating. I hate it.

Ok, I feel a little bit better now that I vented, but it still aggravates me that I cant just follow the plan as scheduled. I guess there are worse things right--lol. Im praying that it turns out to be just a bad prediction on the weather mans part (lord knows it wont be the first time they predicted the weather wrong) but my luck we will get 30 instead of 20 inches. UGH!

Enough rambling. Hope everyone had a wonderful day and I will check back in tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment